Sunday, March 7, 2010

First Phase of reading --------Two States (C.Bhagat)

while searching ink pot for my friend.i found two states of chetan bhagat.it aroused an intrest in me for reading it.there is nothing special in explaining why i got interested in reading it so i won't explain it here.when i started reading i got it some stories close to me also and some were new to me.those which matches with my real life gives an pleasure to me and those which not tells me other phases of life which i had not led or not be able to lead.
Stories which happened with me---- 
1)i have been to hostel for three years before coming to Amity University because of which i don't have any complain with the food of the hostel.
2)as chetan bhagat had wasted his early years of graduation in foolish things.the same thing implies to me in contrary to  i am  still waiting to get into ftii so that i should be able to overcome with the masti of my early graduation days.  
Stories which never  happened with me---
1)i was never so serious in class
2)i was not that much close to any of the girls in the college
3)we were never allowed to go into the girls hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment