Friday, March 5, 2010

In the memory of sanjay mama

Man who runs always behind me.though i was miles and miles away from him but he always walks along me.His caring nature always used to give a support to me in this struggling phase of life.when i got the news of his death it was 10 in the night.i was editing a very important project of tarangini production that project was also important to me because that was first professional project of mine.the moment i listen to this i was speechless.i went to the bathroom and cried.there was no one from whom i can share my words because i was new to the office.i worked till 3 am and went to the bed in the office but i couldn't made myself to sleep.at 6 O Clock my boss came and the moment he came near me.i woke up and said that i was waiting for you only.Mama was the one who was always with me weather this is bad or good days of life.when i reached to Patna.i had first time realized of being loosing any one whom you admires the most because spending time with him was really a great joy.whenever i get sad moments.i used to call him.i don't used to share it to him but our talk of two to three minutes gives me a power to get rid of those sad moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment